Text Your Ex Back

tisdag 9 september 2014

When To Text A Woman You Just Met

When To Text A Woman You Just Met
by Sebastian Lahm

Knowing when and what to text a chick you just met seems to be yet another of those predicaments that a lot of guys struggle with during the early phases of the dating game. There is some seemingly generally accepted etiquette which says you ought to hold back for two or three days before you text message or call up a girl. My advice is you should totally ignore that tired rule and set yourself apart from the rest of the guys out there. You should text message or call her the same day or night. Unfortunately for you a chick may forget who you are and then you run into those aggravating text messages like, "who is this?"

Dating

I often make it a point to text message a chick the same day when I get the digits with something funny or playful like this: "This is a VIP number; store with care - Sebastian." Your texts should not be coming from a place of desperation. If you text message a girl right after meeting her with anything like, "How are you?" or "It was nice to meet you," it shows a lack of personality; that is the sort of thing that every other guy she has given her number to will send her. What I tend to do is text them something interesting or funny that happened to me that day.

Ok, so you have got the girl's number, and she's got your initial text. Your next step is to just be light and flirty. Just assume that she really likes you even if that may not be the case. Most of the time, this is going to work in your favor. Stay away from using a lot of "lol's" or "ha ha's" and try not to over use emoticons. All three of these are ok to use sparingly so long as you're not using them from a place of insecurity. Here's a little rule of thumb to go by: if you are using them more than she is, then you're probably using them more than you ought to.


When To Text A Woman You Just Met


When I chat with a girl whom I'm interested in, I tend to be very laid back, playful and deliberately flirty. In the same way, when I text a girl I try to portray that same fun and sexual vibe. If she's responding well to the flirty texting banter, then find out when she's free and go for the meet-up. If it's still early in the day, try to go for the meet-up that same night.

If she doesn't respond that enthusiastically to your texts, just end it and tell her you've got to go and that you'll call her in a bit. Obviously, this process won't work every single time; knowing what to text a girl you just met will be somewhat different each time. If she turns you down the first time, don't just delete her number. She might actually be busy. Try her again in a few days. If she still doesn't reply, hit her up in a week. Sometimes a little persistence can go a long way but from here on out, just text her once in a while until it becomes pretty obvious that it just won't work out or she flat out tells you to move on.

Understanding how to text a girl you just met is a skill and like any other skill it can be learned. If you truly want to dominate the art of knowing what to text a girl you just met, I urge you to check out the magnetic messaging pdf. This genius text messaging guide for men has been the solution for guys who can't get a date or close the deal even after getting a girl's number.

More Information:

For more information on how to text girls you're interested in, check out this page, http://www.smoothtexter.com/magnetic-messaging-pdf/. Another article that I'm sure you'll like is this one here on http://www.smoothtexter.com/tips-for-texting-girls/.

Source: http://www.PopularArticles.com/article459954.html

NEW! Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection…Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless!

If you Want Him Back, I’ll show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your lover back in your arms – Especially if you are the only one trying…

The Secret you need to know to get your lover back! From the man that has helped over 50 000 people in 77 countries to get back together again!

1 kommentar:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/) Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 

    SvaraRadera