Text Your Ex Back

måndag 16 december 2013

Should You Confess Your Affair

Should You Confess Your Affair is not an easy question and i hope it will be answered in the following article. Probably cheating will make wounds and hurting that takes time to heal but love and forgiving make it possible. Untold affairs also does damage to the relationship because its like nagging in a way: its disturbing the inner peace and the ability to feel love. Even if it hurts i do think that the truth always will come forward in the end. If your not true to someone else your not true to yourself either. You also have to consider the third part in the affair because there are probably another relationship on the stake to.
Have a wonderful day because you deserve it!
Dick Scott
dick scott framifrån
Having affairs and cheating on partners is one of the most common factors that destroy relationships these days. Actually, cheating has gone on for as long as people have been attracted to each other. Both men and women are guilty of this but it seems that men may have the edge on doing it more often. That may be because they say it really doesn’t mean anything; that it’s just sex. They have no clue how insulting that is. Women are usually more emotional than men so affairs aren’t that enticing to them except in cases where their partners are ignoring them and someone else has made them feel worthwhile and desirable.
My Banner
 As this goes on all the time, it seems, the question arises regarding whether or not confessing to an affair is the right thing. There are a lot of variables in the answer to that question that keeps it from being cut and dried. For instance, if the person you’ve been having the affair with is someone you’re in love with and can’t see spending your life without, then you’ve got no choice except to confess to your current partner. You’ve probably already made up your mind to leave anyway, so you may as well get it over with.
From another perspective, if the affair was never really anything important, was very short, and is now over, it may not be necessary to confess to your partner. This is especially true if you’ve decided that your partner is the one you love. Confessing your indiscretion may end the relationship due to your partner no longer being able to trust you. It’s certainly something to think about before rushing to your partner, confessing all, and begging for forgiveness on bended knee.
The-Things-Cannot-Buy
Some couples have what is commonly known as an open relationship. While this isn’t necessarily the norm, it does work for many couples. In these relationships, you can most likely tell your partner all about someone else that you’ve slept with. They’re probably going to tell you all about their extracurricular activities as well. This may actually be the extra exciting kink that jolts the relationship the way you need. However it works for you if you’re in that kind of relationship, there’s no need to worry about confession.
One night stands are another entity entirely. These things usually are drunken lust filled mistakes and happened because of poor judgment. If this has happened to you, confessing may not be the best idea. But only you know your partner and whether or not they will be able to handle the truth. If you know that this is something that will never happen again, there may be no need to take a chance on losing a relationship that means a lot to you.
My Banner
In the end, only your conscious can guide you in what’s right or wrong in this. Just take into consideration all of the mitigating factors before making your final decision. Remember, once you speak the words, you can’t take them back. Let the man help you that has helped over 50 000 people all over the world to make up instead of break up. Read the story below.
Zzzzziiiiiip…CRASH!…and then the shattering sound of glass as Deidre hurls Al’s Playstation 3 from the 2nd story apartment window…followed by a shrill and sobbing “GET OUT!…GET OUT!…GET OooooUT!”
See,IT WAS THE LAST STRAW! Even though Al loved Deidre with all his heart…he had lied so often… had ignored Deidre so much that she just reached her boiling point that hot, muggy summer afternoon.
And Al did get out. Deidre was serious. She had had enough of Al’s ways. See, Al was a good guy…a great guy even…he cared deeply and loved Deidre…and Deidre knew it too…but that wasn’t her problem.She was sick of feeling unappreciated…and Al just didn’t know what would make her happy anymore. He didn’t know how to wipe the slate clean…or start over…
And this WAS the end of Deidre and Al…forever…As it is the end of so many relationships…
What if it didn’t have to be?
What if you could recapture your ex lovers mind, heart and soul?…Wipe the slate clean? Turn back time? Even if you feel right now that your situation is too far gone…too screwed up …or just plain too darn complicated?
I am going to show you right in this letter the first thing Al SHOULD have done…first may I say?…
I know if you are here right now you are probably in a great deal of heartache and pain. I understand…and I have been there too…and I am not going to belabor on and on about the pain you feel…because I know that you know it all too well…
You already know how hard it is to just even wake up and roll out of bed in the morning. You leave your radio off on your way to work because every song is a painful reminder of him. You can’t even bear to eat at the same restaurants you took her to. And if that isn’t bad enough, you have to cope with the loss of friends and family that are on “their side”.

If you are in pain and confused?

Here’s some good news
Did you know that most relationships CAN be salvaged? You may find it difficult to believe that almost every break up for whatever reason…infidelity, plain old lost passion, loss of interest, a stolen heart and worse…even the worst situations you can imagine…like men serving prison sentences have salvaged their relationships. Yes, even Ex-cons have got back together with girlfriends and wives after being away for years!

There is hope…

Now I can almost see you shaking your head in disbelief…
And it’s okay…let me ask?
Don’t you know couples that have gotten back together? A girl that has taken a guy back?…or vice versa?
I bet you do…and here’s the strange real clincher…
Do you remember why they broke up in the first place? I bet you know at least one guy or gal that took their lover back after an affair…or unfaithfulness…or worse even?
Think about it for a sec…
Sure! And I bet you know of…or have heard of at least one girl that has taken a guy back that REALLY should not have…you know the ones I am talking about…(and I know this is kind of dark)… the girls or guys that are in verbally or physically abusive relationships.
Now, that is some really dark stuff and I am not recommending to anyone to take someone back if the relationship was abusive…I am using it as a point that almost NO SITUATION is unsalvageable…

“Couples reunite every day REGARDLESS of the situation!”

Seriously, Doesn’t that make sense? That if most of us can think of couples that have gotten back together…under even some horrible circumstances…that there could be somehidden recipe, or secret even, to reigniting passion and recapturing lost love?
Now…I am not saying they were holding some “secret love spell” book and doing weird chants…not at all…at the same time somehow, by MOSTLY accident they said and did the RIGHT THINGS at the RIGHT TIME…and won back the heart of their lover…or at least created the circumstances where their ex gave them a second chance.
Allow me to repeat…they did this by mostly ACCIDENT!
Imagine…
What if? What they said…and what they did…could be “bottled” so to speak? And then you could “unbottle” it and put it to use? To erase old hurts…to reignite passion again…to turn back to a time when your relationship was fresh, new and exciting.

Yes…A Magic Love Recipe…in a sense…

You see there IS a “recipe for love” as well as a recipe for winning back and keeping some ones interest, desire, passion, heart and love…
What they did by “accident” can be repeated over and over on PURPOSE!
And you know what?
If I were you…I would be somewhat skeptical right now…that’s totally fine! I am going to show you some concrete proof. Just bear with me okay?

Do you have these symptoms?

-Leaving the radio off because every song makes you cry
-Loss of appetite
-Binge eating for comfort
-Calling your ex several times a day
-Text messaging and emailing constantly (Text Message Terrorism)
-Constantly checking your email and voice mail to see if he/she called
-Not going out because you are afraid to miss a call
-Thinking non-stop about why they REALLY left you
-Feeling massively depressed
-Feeling urges to spy on them
-Endlessly rehearsing what you should have said
-Endlessly rehearsing what you will say if you bump into them
…and when you do get a hold of them, it usually turns ugly because without a clear plan of what you are supposed to do…what happens? P-A-N-I-C…defensiveness…arguments…and then it gets really nasty.

Do you make these mistakes with your ex?

-We try to convince them we are the love of their life
-We will apologize profusely for everything
-Promise to change for good this time
-Try to get them to see that it wasn’t really our fault
-Even beg with them to take us back
…and of course with every word we utter, regardless of our intention, the more and more defensive, angry and distant they become.
Please know…this is not your fault! You weren’t taught this in school. You probably weren’t taught this by your parents…and there is no “get your ex back” night school…
Yeah?
And it is really a shame too because what could be more important than love?..Cars?…Money?…Clothes?…ALGEBRA?
So why? Are there all kinds of books, magazines and help on fixing a car,managing money and all the latest fashions, yet very little USEFUL information on how to fix a broken relationship…manage your emotions or getting the love of your life back?
Crazy huh?
And now as you will soon see…all that has changed.

“T Dub” Discovers His “Love Recipe”

Please allow me to introduce myself…My name is T.W. Jackson, I know kinda weird…it’s a long story…you can just call me “T Dub”…I want to say right off the bat, that I am not a psychologist, Doctor or some relationship guru…In fact I royally piss off the academic types and I’ll tell you why in a second…
I have been a military brat…or in the military for a majority of my life. In fact I joined the US Navy when I was a ripe old 17 years of age. Because of my life long military experience I’ve had dozens of homes…in 11countries… and lived long term in 5 states in the U.S.
And because I have lived in so many places and changed schools so often as a kid…I had to learn…and learn REALLY FAST…how to get along with people. And people from ALL WALKS OF LIFE. I can sit down and have some sake with my friend in Tokyo…or pop open a can of suds and fish Lake Dardanelle with an Arkansas “redneck” buddy of mine…makes no difference…
More importantly…I became really good at reading people, understanding what makes them “tick” and even got to a point where I could influence their behavior and actions.
In fact, I got quite good at doing this, so good in fact that I was the “go to” guy whenever my friends had just about any kind of “people problem”…I kind of felt like the male version of “Dear Abby”…
Maybe you even know someone a little like me?…someone that you go to when you have “people problems”…
Anyway…I got a ton of practice keeping relationships together…and putting them back together after they had come apart…because the divorce rate for military couples is MUCH HIGHER than average.

WARNING: Unconventional Methods!

At this point, I must WARN YOU…STRONGLY WARN YOU…my advice and methods are VERY unconventional. I get relationship counselors and the like REALLY ANGRY because they are charging $50 to $100 an hour (sometimes for months and even years) and I can whisper just one of my methods in my friends ear…he DOES IT… And next thing you know… he’s back home, laying back on the couch and watching HOUSE with his fiance on Monday nights.
Now you are free to make up your own mind about me. I just don’t believe that any amount of sitting in a classroom can make up for the REAL WORLD experience that I have under my belt…
I mean, what’s a more valuable experience?…Listening to a lecture on libido? Or BEING THERE when my buddy’s girlfriend is chucking his clothes and skivvies out the bedroom window because she thinks he was with some tart the night before?
I don’t know about you, my money is on the guy with the real world experience any day.
Now, if you are hanging out with me here today, I am guessing you have “relationship troubles” too? If you do…I think I can help…

Here’s how I can help you…

If you have broken up and want to get your guy or gal back, obviously I can’t talk too or be with everyone, I just don’t have enough time…but I have done what I believe to be the next best thing…
I have put my years of experience…into a really easy to follow… love recipe for”getting back together”…and again I forewarn you right now…these are techniques and strategies that are NOT conventional wisdom…and I doubt you have ever read or heard these techniques before.
…and I’ll tell you…

this stuff works!…maybe too well?


NEW! Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection…Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless!

If you’ll take my hand, I’ll show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms – Especially if you are the only one trying…

Red-Hurts-

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar