Text Your Ex Back

onsdag 15 oktober 2014

Daily Devotional - Devotions For Healing From Your Spouse's Infidelity

Daily Devotional - Devotions For Healing From Your Spouse's Infidelity
by Marsha Rozalski

When I first found out about my husbands affair, I was so lost, and I felt so totally alone. It wasn't till about a year and a half after D-Day that I finally turned to God. I wasn't getting any better and my marriage wasn't getting any better either. I wanted a daily devotional to help me through what I was struggling with. I search the Internet for hours but couldn't find a single daily devotional for those suffering from their spouse's affair.

emotionally

I mean really, if this effects close to 60% or more of marriages wouldn't you think there would be a daily devotional on it? It's such a devastating event in ones life but nothing. There are ones for grief, divorce, for couples, for marriage, but nothing specifically for infidelity!

After searching for a few months I started to get thoughts of writing them myself. I knew that there were people out there suffering and would love something like this but I"m not a writer. In fact, I HATE to write. I feel like I can't and I feel like what I have to say others really don't want to read. I struggled with the thought of I should write a devotional and telling myself that I couldn't for 2 years!

Daily Devotional - Devotions For Healing From Your Spouse's Infidelity



I feel it was God telling me that I should write this and I was telling Him "NO" for 2 years! I wrote a friend and asked if she knew of any daily devotional for those suffering from their spouse's infidelity and she didn't know of any either. She said she would try and write some herself, but she was so busy with her work that she just didn't have the time.

Finally at the end of August 2008 I started writing them myself. I had no idea how hard it was going to be! I did about 7 and I had no idea where to go from there. I felt I had covered everything! But, I kept at it! Now it's almost a year later and I'm half done with the book. I have 90 daily devotions done and when I get to 180 I will be publishing them as a book.

My goal is the have them done and published by this fall. I am calling them "Godly Whispers" and I have the first two months available as daily emails if you like. Just know that you are not alone in this journey, and I am more than willing to help anyone who is hurting and needs someone to talk to!

More Information:

Do you want your pain and devastation to go away? Would you like to have a happy marriage again? Then please consider adding daily devotions to your daily routine. Don't go through this pain any longer than you absolutely have to. Nothing can do more for your wealth, health, children, career success and overall happiness than not only healing your marriage, but also making it a happy and heartfelt one.

Please visit Godly Whispers for great devotions just for the betrayed spouse. To view the original article please visit Daily Devotional.

Source: http://www.PopularArticles.com/article339691.html

NEW! Now You Can Stop Your Separation, Divorce or Lovers Rejection…Even If Your Relation Seems Hopeless!

If you Want Him Back, I’ll show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your lover back in your arms – Especially if you are the only one trying…

1 kommentar:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/) Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 

    SvaraRadera