Text Your Ex Back

onsdag 8 oktober 2014

All Women Are A Little Bit Crazy!

All Women Are A Little Bit Crazy!
by Bob Alexander

All women are a little bit crazy, some more so than others, so if you’re going to have a relationship with a woman or marry one until death, it’s best if you resign yourself to living a long and happy life with a nut case. Remember, one of the things that made you fall in love with her was cute at the time, but it's what you dislike about her later.

The love craziness doesn’t have to manifest itself in large amounts, but as the male partner in a marriage, it’s enough to make me want to climb the walls. Here is how I have learned to tolerate and even learned to enjoy her small lapses of sanity:

emotionally

I’ve learned to keep quiet if the conversation gets heated. I used to think I just had to have the last biting word of an intense disagreement.

I felt that it was very important to know how I felt. Rarely are there fights that ever get truly settled by having the last word. Frankly, she probably doesn’t care at the moment about how I feel. I try to be a better man than she is and casually walk away. You try this solution, and you will feel better about yourself and bring rationality to a fretful situation.

One of the things my wife does that make me grind my teeth is that she never answers a question with a simple yes or no answer. In my experience this little quirk is not exclusively a female problem. Men who know better, think nothing of spinning a yarn about nothing in order to evade a yes or no answer. You expect that kind of answer from a politician, but not from your partner in life.

Watching television together is always a challenge for me. As soon as a scene ends and a commercial is about to begin, my wife turns off the sound. The mute button on our two month old TV is almost worn out already. It is definitely not all bad; I have learned to read lips!

                             All Women Are A Little Bit Crazy!



She doesn’t like commercials because she says they hurt her ears. She has very sensitive hearing. It is a fact that many commercials, especially automobile ads come over the air louder than the programs they are sponsoring. To someone who thinks that many commercials are better than the shows they have bought into, it’s a tragic turn of events.

There is a way to combat the craziness of women, but it requires some discipline on the part of the one who is on the receiving end of said craziness. Most of the time my wife doesn’t even recognize when that instant arrives when she shifts from the serene state of sanity to the vicious user of sarcasm. Sarcasm only heats up an argument, so do your best not to fan the flames by using it yourself.

If the woman or man doesn’t realize they have slipped the bonds of rationality, then no amount of persuasion or arguing will convince them they are not behaving sensibly. The result of this is that you are not going to win the argument. Any attempt to do so will just escalate that disagreement into a full-fledged battle.

Take it from someone who has had years to analyze and decipher the intricacies of the female mind, I can truly say that I’m not naïve enough to say that I understand it. Anyone foolish enough to say they understand women is definitely someone you wouldn’t want to buy a used car from.

The challenge for all of us is to love your partner and keep your mouth shut when the craziness begins.

Bob Alexander is a son of the south. He has gained expert status in eating barbeque, telling fishing stories and leisure living. He has also become somewhat of an expert at affairs of the heart. Visit his site at: www.redfishbob.com

Bob Alexander is a son of the south. Besides having great knowledge in the workings of the female mind, he has gained expert status in eating barbeque, telling fishing stories and leisure living.

Visit his site at: http://www.redfishbob.com

More Information:

Bob Alexander is a son of the south. Besides having great knowledge in the workings of the female mind, he has gained expert status in eating barbeque, telling fishing stories and leisure living.

Visit his site at:
http://www.redfishbob.com

Source:
http://www.PopularArticles.com/article444783.html

NEW! Now You Can Stop Your Separation, Divorce or Lovers Rejection…Even If Your Relation Seems Hopeless!

If you Want Him Back, I’ll show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your lover back in your arms – Especially if you are the only one trying…

1 kommentar:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/) Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 

    SvaraRadera