Text Your Ex Back

torsdag 9 januari 2014

How To Save Your Marriage Now

Todays article  How To Save Your Marriage will be the first in a serie about saving your marriage which is a burning question for so many people that are in urgent need of professional help and advice. I have been in this stressful situation myself and i remember one thing i had in my mind to calm things down: I always take at least 50% of the responsibility for the situation and it is not about to find a scapegoat to blame instead it is about to be able to sort things out and tell the difference between actual events and the emotional overload they has caused. That emotional overload can as well has its roots in many other things that are affecting us and make us more vulnerable. One more thing i often think about is how different we see and perceive things. We all do have our own unique way of seeing our world. If you ask two independent persons about the same event you will often hear two totally different stories.  It is not about  right or wrong because our way of perceiving things differ. You will often find what we call the thruth in the middle. So read on and take care of yourself and your marriage.
Best Wishes
namnteckning
dick scott framifrån
Each year in America alone, nearly 1 million marriages end in divorce.This is an incredible number! That would be as if all the citizens of Houston Texas were divorced (each divorce leaves 2 people).
The question is how many of those marriages could be saved. Unfortunately, that is an invisible number. If your marriage stays together, it is hard to find in the statistics. As Marian Wright Edelman wrote, statistics are stories with the tears washed off.
Can your marriage be saved? If I could answer that, I would be a wealthy man. I can tell you that if your marriage is in trouble and you do nothing, the outcome is guaranteed. If you do something, there is a much better chance that your marriage will be saved.
And I can tell you, in four simple steps what you can do to save your marriage. You can start right now. But you must understand that I said “simple.” That is not the same as “easy.” These steps are not easy. They do, however, give you a path that you must follow if you want to change the destiny of a marriage in trouble.
Here are the 4 steps:
1) Quit the blame game. Stop blaming your spouse and stop blaming yourself. This is the first step because marriages get frozen into a pattern of blame that immobilizes any prospect of progress. Instead, the momentum gets dragged down and down.
Blame is our way of avoiding seeing ourselves clearly. It is much easier to point the finger somewhere and say “It’s their fault.” But in marriage, you can just as easily turn that pointing finger on yourself and place the blame there, saying “it’s all my fault.”
Unfortunately, blame feels good in the short-term, but in the long-term, it prevents any shift or change. So, even if you can make a long list of why you or your spouse should be blamed, forget it. Even if that list is factual, it will not help you put your marriage back together. Blame is the fuel of divorces.
With-you
2) Take responsibility. Decide you can do something. Change always begins with one person who wants to see a change. Understand that taking responsibility is not the same as taking the blame (see above).
Instead, blame is saying “regardless of who is at fault, there are some things I can do differently, and I am going to do them.” What buttons do you allow your spouse to push? What buttons do you push with your spouse? Decide not to allow those buttons to be pushed and stop pushing the buttons.
What amazes me in my counseling is that everyone knows what they should be doing or not doing. But it is difficult to move in that direction. Don’t be caught in that. Decide that you will take action.
The difference between blame and responsibility is this: if I am in a burning building, I can stand around trying to figure out who started the blaze, why it has spread so quickly, and who I am going to sue when it is over (blame), or I can get myself and anyone else I can out of that building (taking responsibility). When a marriage is in trouble, the house is on fire. How will you take action to save the marriage?
3) Get resources from experts. If others have been helped, you can be, too. Experts with a great deal more perspective and experience can be a real help in these situations. Do your research and divide the useless from the useful, then take advantage of the useful.
Don’t assume that your situation is so different from every other situation. I can tell you that after 20-some years of providing therapy, not too much new comes through my doors. Don’t get me wrong; the story changes, but the dynamics are the same.
Remember what Albert Einstein said, “The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them.” In other words, what got you into trouble will not get you out of trouble. That requires a whole new level of thinking. And that is what you get from an outside expert, someone with a fresh perspective.
4) Take action. More damage is done by doing nothing by taking a misstep. It is too easy to get paralyzed by the situation. Therapists often talk about “analysis paralysis.” This occurs when people get so caught up in their churning thoughts and attempts to “figure things out” that they never take action.
It is not enough to simply understand what is causing the problem. You must then act! On a daily basis, I find people coming to my office with the belief that if they can just understand their problem, it will resolve itself. That simply does not happen. Resolution of the situation takes action.
Will your marriage be saved? If you follow my suggestions, you have infinitely more opportunity for saving your marriage than if you do nothing. Marriage is one of those places where it takes two to make it work, but only one to really mess things up. You can only do your part, but many times, that is enough. Resolve not to ask the question but to begin to act.
Are you ready to take action? Grab the best-selling resource on the internet for saving marriages: Save The Marriage, Even If Only You Want It! You can find it at http://www.SaveTheMarriage.com
SaveTheMarriage_cover1
Don’t take my word for it…
A small sample of what others have said about this system…

What Others Are Saying:
(Just a few of the hundreds of notes
provided to us, all telling us the same
thing, that while individual results vary,
This Material Works!)“A terrific resource…”“I have been reading the first few sections and am very relieved to find such a terrific resource……It really fits with the direction I’ve been taking, personally and with clients.”
  • -Sally F., Therapist
  • “A dramatic turn around!”
  • “What a dramatic turn around! Our relationship is 180 degrees reversed and moving in the RIGHT direction! Thank you so much!”
  • -Nancy T.
  • “Radically different…I finally have
    hope..”
  • “My marriage has been in trouble for years. I’ve read other books. . . your ideas are radically different from the others. I’ve never read anything like it.
  • Now, things are improving. I finally have hope!”
  • -Brad R.
  • “I am amazed…a whole new outlook…”
    “I sat and read your modules last night. I read from about 7pm to 12am. I am amazed! After reading, I have a whole new outlook on our marriage. After reading, I am prepared to make the necessary changes and shifts in order to have the marriage I’ve always wanted.”
  • -Mary Beth M.
  • “Wow…convinced in the very first chapter…”
  • “I recently purchased your package, Save The Marriage, and spent the last week reading it. I don’t know how to express how I feel about it other than to just say, “Wow!”……I was convinced within the very first section as I could see the truth of it in my own life and relationship…”
  • -Anthony J.
  • “My relationship is much better…”
    “For the record… let me just say that your guide is the most sensible, real, self help book of any kind that I have ever read…
  • …These things that you talk about in your book are real, so simple—THEY JUST MAKE SENSE…
  • My relationship with my husband has gotten so much better !! thank you, thank you thank you”
  • -Robin R.
  • “He actually left…”
  • “I’m 41 years old and my husband has recently told me that he wanted out of the marriage and he actually left a few days later, after 21 years of marriage…
  • …After the initial shock wore off and I was able to think straight…I purchased your system….
  • …I was able to persuade him to give me and the marriage another chance…
  • …I had to wing it with only your strategies in my head…
  • …Many, many thanks for your resources…”
  • -Georgia
(Actual customer comments. NOTE: Results may vary.)
SaveTheMarriage_cover1

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/) Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 

    SvaraRadera