Text Your Ex Back

söndag 14 april 2013

I Want My Ex Back Girls Let Guys Be The Hunters

Do you find yourself saying “I want my ex back”?  Do you feel like something is missing because he’s not around?  Do you feel lonely as a single person.  Well, this article is for all you gals who say I want my ex back.

First of all, do not, whatever else you do, chase him.  Men are supposed to be the hunters.  When you chase him, it actually makes you a lot less attractive.  You need to seduce him with your feminine wiles which have nothing to do with the chase.

In fact, he needs to chase you.  That’s what men do.  Men hunt, women choose.  When you get this through your head, you will begin to understand how to get him back.

So, start by analyzing what brought you together in the first place.  What was it that he saw in you that was so appealing?  Do a harsh assessment of yourself.  Have you gained a few pounds, done something stupid with your hair, or changed the way you dress?  All of these things could have an impact on how he sees you.

When you say I want my ex back, you are bringing another person into your life.  When he asked you out, you were a single person.  But as you started dating, you became a couple.  In the process, you probably gave up some hobbies, friends, or activities.  In short, you changed.  You stopped being the girl he initially dated.  He may have become bored with the new you – the you that you changed into for him.  One way to get him back may be just to take up the old you so that you are appealing again.  And then, don’t change this time.



Another thing that could have happened was that he really liked you without knowing you.  You were mysterious.  But, as you became a couple, he found out things about you that he didn’t like.  Perhaps he found out that you swear, and that goes against what he thinks is appropriate for his girlfriend.  Think about the things that he harped on you about.  If you are really saying I want my ex back, consider making the changes he asked for.

Once you have all of the pieces in place – you are the girl he really wants – then you have to seduce him.  But doing this is counterintuitive.

Remember – he likes the chase.  So, give him one!  Go somewhere that he often goes and barely acknowledge him, but flirt outrageously with all of the other guys.  If some guy makes a move, be sure to get cozy.  Your ex boyfriend may confront you – or the guy – about this.  Remind him that you are no longer his girlfriend and he doesn’t have a say.  You can even start dating one of his friends so that he will want to chase you down.

Once the hunter gets his juices riled, he will want to come after you.  At that point, it is up to you to keep him interested by being the girlfriend he really wants.  That way you won’t be saying “I want my ex back” again!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW! Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection…Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless!

If you’ll take my hand, I’ll show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms – Especially if you are the only one trying…

1 kommentar:


  1. i want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back the love of my life who i sworn to be with until when he left me to another woman for no reason and i try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and i love him so much and there is nothing i could do to get him back until i met a testimony share by Aisha from Iceland on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 72hours and i decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Aisha and i have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one i met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem i have no solution to and there is nothing like been with the man you love from heart am so happy my love is back to me with the help of DR. IKHINE the powerful spell caster contact him on agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 for quick response just as he respond to me THANK YOU DR. IKHINE FOR HELPING ME SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

    SvaraRadera